Contact | Legal information
Sabine Sapp, PGCert
English > German Specialist Translator
Wanfrieder Straße 28
VAT Identification Number in accordance with section 27 a of the German VAT Act: DE 181157029
Academic translation qualification
Master’s-level Postgraduate Certificate in Principles and Practice of Translation with Merit awarded by City, University
of London, United Kingdom
Text, slogan and design:
9 Sabine Sapp, PGCert | English > German Specialist Translator | Wanfrieder Straße 28 | 28215 Bremen | Germany | E-mail: email@example.com
© 2017-2019 Sabine Sapp. All rights reserved.
- English translation button, German translation button © Denys Rudyi - Fotolia.com,
- Translate Word Computer Keyboard Key Button © iQoncept - Fotolia.com,
- Flying alphabetic characters © Dreaming Andy - Fotolia.com,
- "MARKETING" Tag Cloud © treenabeena - Fotolia.com,
- Living room © castelberry - Fotolia.com,
- Beach vacations directions © Franck Boston - Fotolia.com,
- Summer beach maldives (sic!) images © Nikolai Sorokin - Fotolia.com,
- 3d interior exotic modern hotel bedroom night with sea view © Mihalis A. - Fotolia.com,
- Modern designer desk top closeup © peshkova - Fotolia.com,
- Portrait photo © Andreas Sapp
The best way to contact me is via e-mail.
Availability via e-mail for clients located in non-European time zones:
Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. (Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
Monday to Thursday:
9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Central European Time)
2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (Central European Time)
+49 421 450470 (Please contact me via e-mail only. I will inform you on request of the reason.)
The ATA logo is the property of the American Translators Association.
Realization and programming:
ckb informationstechnik Andreas Sapp, Bremen
Important note: I will contact you via the following e-mail address only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important note: I will never contact you via any other e-mail address.
Important note: If you receive an e-mail in my name via another e-mail service, please contact me as you will most likely be dealing
Important note:with a scammer or an identity thief.